As an Energy Research and Policy Analyst at Climate Analytics Nandini is working on several projects looking at national climate targets as well as quantifying and evaluating climate change mitigation commitments.
Nandini has seven years’ experience in energy transition, energy security and energy efficiency topics in an interdisciplinary framework. Her work in climate change research and other issues related to the energy transition encompasses demand-side mitigation by sectoral intervention, behaviour and lifestyle choice as a mitigation measure, multi-level climate governance, gender and energy access, SDG co-benefits, as well as air pollution and health issues.
Nandini holds her undergraduate and post-graduate degree in Economics from the University of Calcutta and PhD from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India.
- Fyson, C., Grant, N., Das, N., Maxwell, V., Reynolds, C., Rogelj, J., Schleußner, C.F., Waterton, O. When will global greenhouse gas emissions peak?. (2023)
- A 1.5°C future is possible: getting fossil fuels out of the Philippine power sector
- High and dry: the global energy transition's looming impact on the LNG and oil shipbuilding industry
- Long term strategies: low carbon growth, resilience and prosperity for Least Developed Countries
- Why gas is the new coal
- Australia's 2030 emissions: states lead the way