As an Energy Research and Policy Analyst at Climate Analytics Nandini is working on several projects looking at national climate targets as well as quantifying and evaluating climate change mitigation commitments.
Nandini has seven years’ experience in energy transition, energy security and energy efficiency topics in an interdisciplinary framework. Her work in climate change research and other issues related to the energy transition encompasses demand-side mitigation by sectoral intervention, behaviour and lifestyle choice as a mitigation measure, multi-level climate governance, gender and energy access, SDG co-benefits, as well as air pollution and health issues.
Nandini holds her undergraduate and post-graduate degree in Economics from the University of Calcutta and PhD from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India.
- Peer reviewed
- India can increase its mitigation ambition: An analysis based on historical evidence of decoupling between emission and economic growth Nandini Das, Joyashree Roy, Energy for Sustainable Development, (2021)
- Demand side climate change mitigation actions and SDGs: literature review with systematic evidence search Joyashree Roy, Shreya Some, Nandini Das, Minal Pathak, Environmental Research Letters, (2021)
- Reviewing the scope and thematic focus of 100 000 publications on energy consumption, services and social aspects of climate change: a big data approach to demand-side mitigation Felix Creutzig, Max Callaghan, Anjali Ramakrishnan, Aneeque Javaid et al., Environmental Research Letters, (2021)
- The Discourse of Climate Change and Womens Health: Some Insights on Gender Mainstreaming Kuheli Mukhopadhyay, Nandini Das, Current Research Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, (2019)
- Natural gas: A transition fuel for sustainable energy system transformation? Amir Safari, Nandini Das, Oluf Langhelle, Joyashree Roy, Mohsen Assadi, Energy Science & Engineering, (2019)
- Policy Response Towards Low Carbon Transition of Power Sector in India Nandini Das, Kuheli Mukhopadhyay, Journal of Economic Policy and Research, (2019)
- High and dry: the global energy transition's looming impact on the LNG and oil shipbuilding industry Victor Maxwell, Nandini Das (2023)
- Long term strategies: low carbon growth, resilience and prosperity for Least Developed Countries Nandini Das, Manjeet Dhakal, Damon Jones, MJ Mace, Victor Maxwell, Felipe Osses, Sneha Pandey, Fahad Saeed, Diego Torralva Becerra, Tenzin Wangmo, Alexandre Yédjannavo Zounmenou (2022)
- Critical Junctions on the Journey to 1.5°C: The Decisive Decade Joyashree Roy et al. (2021)
- Why gas is the new coal Bill Hare, Gaurav Ganti, Victor Maxwell, Nandini Das, Anna Chapman, Matthew Gidden (2021)
- Australia's 2030 emissions: states lead the way Bill Hare, Anna Chapman, Victor Maxwell, Cindy Baxter, Nandini Das (2021)