Inga is part of the ISIpedia project team as a Stakeholder Engagement Expert. She contributes to the design and implementation of workshops, the design and distribution of online surveys and engages in continuous communication with stakeholders. Her work includes a close cooperation with other project partners such as the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) and the International Institute of Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA).
Before joining Climate Analytics, she worked for the European Federation for Intercultural Learning in Brussels, Belgium in stakeholder engagement and member support.
Inga holds a Masters in Political Science, Peace and Conflict Studies and Geography from the University of Marburg, Germany and a Master in Disaster Management and Risk Governance from the University of Bonn.
- Loss and Damage at COP25 – a hard fought step in the right direction Dawn Pierre-Nathoniel, Linda Siegele, Le-Anne Roper, Inga Menke, 20 December 2019
- The kids aren't alright - climate change impacts on children now and in the future Inga Menke, 20 November 2019
- Tell me what you need - how to make really useful climate tools Kaylin Lee, Gina Maskell, Inga Menke, Quentin Lejeune, 24 June 2019
- The role of finance and investment in meeting the 1.5°C goal Bianka Kretschmer, Carl-Friedrich Schleussner, Inga Menke, Rodrigo Narvaez, 10 December 2018
- Adaptation Futures - a spotlight on climate adaptation in developing countries Maria Bertrand, Inga Menke, Adelle Thomas, Kouassigan Tovivo, Delphine Deryng, 10 July 2018
- How to ensure solutions really work – key questions for the Suva Expert Dialogue on Loss and Damage Olivia Serdeczny, Inga Menke, Adelle Thomas, 02 May 2018
- Peer reviewed
- Current needs for climate services in West Africa: Results from two stakeholder surveys B. Sultana, Q. Lejeune, I. Menke, G. Maskell, K. Lee, M. Noblet, I. Sy, P. Roudier, Climate Services, (2020)
- Increasing risks of apple tree frost damage under climate change Peter Pfleiderer, Inga Menke, Carl-Friedrich Schleussner , Climatic Change, (2019)
- Briefing papers
- Loss and damage costing and financing mechanisms: Caribbean outlook Adelle Thomas, Inga Menke, and Olivia Serdeczny (2018)
- Global climate change impacts on children Inga Menke, Carl-Friedrich Schleussner (2019)