Olivia supports the Climate Policy Analysis team based in Berlin. Before joining Climate Analytics in 2022, Olivia worked in student outreach and activism with climate advocacy groups in Memphis, Tennessee focusing on local environmental issues.
She graduated cum laude from Rhodes College in Memphis, with a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and German Studies with concentrations in European Studies and Literature, respectively. Olivia is currently pursuing a MA in International Affairs concentrating on Security Studies at the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin.
- Fyson, C., Grant, N., Das, N., Maxwell, V., Reynolds, C., Rogelj, J., Schleußner, C.F., Waterton, O. When will global greenhouse gas emissions peak?. (2023)
- Quill, E., Ancygier, A., Waterton, O., Schmidt, S., Singh, M. Railway development: lessons for the EU. (2023)
- Ancygier, A., Wilson, R., Petroni, M., Waterton, O., Gonzalez, C., Vasilj, L., Quill, E., Rabiee, R., Singh, M., Schmidt, S., Coleman, W., Ramalope, D., Waldmann, C. Ramping up energy storage: lessons for the EU. (2023)
- Cazan, R., Stoica, M., Ancygier, A., Waterton, O. Cross-border public transport services. (2023)
- Ancygier, A., Waterton, O., Most, S., Quill, E., Rabiee, S., Myer, D., Ramalope, D. Critical and strategic materials: potential bottlenecks and the EU perspective. (2023)