Climate Analytics Annual Report 2017
In 2017, many key developments in climate diplomacy, policy and science shared a common thread – mobilising more ambitious climate action – and this report details our contributions to this across all our areas of expertise.
- scientific contributions to the global coal phase out movement
- Climate Action Tracker assessments of state of global climate action and how to decarbonise key sectors of the global economy
- new 1.5°C science on climate impacts and extremes, new climate services tools and projects
- innovative ways of working with climate-vulnerable countries on international climate negotiations, implementing the Paris Agreement and accessing climate finance, as well as devising National Adaptation Plans
- spotlight on climate-related loss and damage