State of Climate Action 2023 launch event
|15 Nov 2023
|16:00 - 17:30
Get the main findings from the State of Climate Action 2023 report and hear from climate leaders about the key actions needed to accelerate transformational change this decade.
The State of Climate Action 2023 provides the most comprehensive, sector-by-sector roadmap to close the GHG emissions gap and limit global warming to 1.5°C. Join Systems Change Lab for a high-level discussion of the recent state of climate action, in partnership with the Bezos Earth Fund, Climate Action Tracker, Climate Analytics and NewClimate Institute, ClimateWorks Foundation, the United Nations Climate Change High-Level Champions and World Resources Institute.
Get the main findings from the State of Climate Action 2023 and hear from climate leaders about the key actions needed to accelerate transformational change this decade, followed by a Q&A.
Watch the event recording
- Ani Dasgupta, President and CEO, World Resources Institute
- Helen Mountford, President and CEO, ClimateWorks Foundation
- Carlos Manuel Rodríguez, President and Chairperson, the Global Environment Facility
- Wawa Gatheru, Founder and Executive Director, Black Girl Environmentalist
- Kelly Levin, Chief of Science, Data and Systems Change, the Bezos Earth Fund
- Louise Jeffery, NewClimate Institute
- Sophie Boehm, Research Associate II, Systems Change Lab, World Resources Institute
- Claire Fyson, Co-Head of the Climate Policy Team, Climate Analytics