Kristin is based in Trinidad and Tobago and supports the work of our Climate Diplomacy Team with Small Island Developing States (SIDS).
Prior to joining Climate Analytics, Kristin worked with Environmental Defense Fund in Washington, D.C. on carbon markets. She closely followed the Article 6 negotiations under the UNFCCC Paris Agreement and also served as an expert in the development of the International Civil Aviation Organization’s Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA). Prior to that, Kristin worked with the Global Island Partnership and UNDP Barbados & the OECS on climate change and sustainable development in SIDS.
Kristin holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Studies from St. John’s University and a Masters in Environmental Management from Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies where she focused on international climate policy.
- Small Island Developing States access to the Green Climate Fund Kristin Qui, Rodrigo Narvaez Rojas, Mahlet Eyassu, Felipe Ossess (2022)
- Using the Global Stocktake to Improve National Climate Policy Ambition and Implementation (2021)
- SIDS access to the Green Climate Fund - understanding the GCF portfolio in small island developing states Kristin Qui, Mahlet Eyassu Melkie, Rodrigo Narvaez, Felipe Ossess (2021)
- Enhancing the Climate Rationale for GCF Proposals Mahlet Eyassu Melkie, Rodrigo Narvaez, Kristin Qui (2020)
- Addressing the GCF Investment Criteria Mahlet Eyassu Melkie, Rodrigo Narvaez, Kristin Qui (2020)
- Elements of a Strong GCF Proposal Mahlet Eyassu Melkie, Rodrigo Narvaez, Kristin Qui (2020)