Frances Fuller is the Implementation Specialist working at our New York office, focusing on supporting adaptation and mitigation implementation projects particularly in the Caribbean and similar work undertaken in other regions.
Frances has a strong background in supporting strategic national development planning, environmental policy implementation and outreach activities and stakeholder engagement in the Caribbean and the United Nations (UN). As a member of the UN Secretary-General’s Climate Change Support Team, she supported and executed the UNSG’s strategy on climate change and was a member of the Cabinet of the President of the 68th Session of the General Assembly. Her experience at the UN also included maintaining engagement and contact with high level representatives, in particular in relation to major UN Conferences such as the International Conference on SIDS, the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Paris Agreement. In her capacity as Special Advisor to the Department of the Environment of the Government of Antigua and Barbuda, her work focused on natural resource management, ecosystem-based approaches to sustainable development, implementation of development projects and multilateral environmental agreements, including the UNFCCC.
Frances holds her post graduate degree in Environment, Politics and Globalisation from King’s College London and her undergraduate in Environmental Biogeoscience from Leeds University.
- Climate change loss & damage - an urgent, cross-cutting issue Amanda Colombo, Frances Fuller, Laetitia De Marez, 18 July 2018
- Briefing papers
- Long-term strategies in SIDS: blueprints for decarbonised and resilient 1.5°C compatible economies Marie-Camille Attard, Robert Brecha, Claire Fyson, Jae Kim, Jan Sindt, Frances Fuller, Damon Jones (2021)
- Debt for Climate Swaps: Caribbean Outlook Frances Fuller, Luis Zamarioli, Bianka Kretschmer, Adelle Thomas and Laetitia De Marez (2018)
- Towards a just transition of the workplace: Baseline Analysis for the Electricity and Road Transport Sectors in Antigua and Barbuda Anne Zimmer, Charlotte Plinke, Bob Brecha, Frances Fuller (2021)
- Antigua and Barbuda's national greenhouse gas reduction report Dr Robert Brecha, Shweta Movalia, Frances Fuller, and Dr Jan Sindt (2020)
- German Fast Start Finance: Lessons learned for long-term finance Marion Vieweg, Anja Esch, Linde Grießhaber, Frances Fuller, Florian Mersmann, Felix Fallasch, Laetitia de Marez (2012)