Student Assistant – Office ManagementApplication Deadline: 24 June 2022 Starting date: As soon as possible Location: Berlin, Germany Terms: Currently we can offer a fixed term contract for 6 months depending on your status as a student, with the perspective of extension based on performance and funding. For further information send your questions via email to .
We are currently seeking a Student Assistant –Office Management (all genders) for our international and diverse Team to ensure smooth operations in our Berlin office. If you’re a well-organized jack of all trades who is looking for an exciting opportunity in a vibrant and international non-profit in the field of Climate Change, this is your job!
- You take care of the easy and smooth operation of our Berlin office.
- You are one voice and face for the Berlin office, meaning you take over the communication with external parties, ensure the mail delivery and coordinate our office service providers.
- You’ll handle general tasks such as coordinating general appointments and preparing documents, as well as writing the minutes of meeting.
- The administration and ordering of office supplies, our technical equipment and the equipment of our coffee and beverage kitchen are in your hands.
- You support our employees in booking national and international travel.
- You are responsible for the organization of our internal events and you support the other teams in organizing external events.
- You support our HR team in the onboarding and offboarding of our employees.
- You support in coordinating our health and safety activities together with our external consultant and the company doctor.
You will ideally have the following qualifications and skills:
- You are enrolled in a German university until at least March 2023.
- Previous experience in office management is beneficial.
- Even in the biggest hustle and bustle you keep the overview and work structured and independently.
- You have experience in using the entire Microsoft Office Suite and are open-minded for dealing with new software.
- Our working language is English, at the same time most of our service providers speak German. Therefore, fluency in English and German is a prerequisite.
- You are interested in active work and communication in an international team and feel comfortable in both personal and virtual interactions with colleagues.
- A job with purpose. With us you will work in a team of highly engaged people and with your skills you can make a positive contribution to our work in the field of climate change.
- We are a diverse and inclusive team and welcome your application regardless of your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect that makes you unique.
- You will get to know the entire organization and be more than just a cog in the wheel.
- We are working in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere with an international team. Our Berlin office is located near Moritzplatz in the heart of the lively Kreuzberg, surrounded by a dynamic startup scene.
- Currently most of our staff is working from home due to covid-19 restrictions and we will continue offering flexible work arrangements in the future.•We will cover the cost of your university’s public transport ticket.
Application Deadline: 24 June 2022
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Berlin, Germany
Terms: Currently we can offer a fixed term contract for 6 months depending on your status as a student, with the perspective of extension based on performance and funding. For further information send your questions via email to .
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in PDF format exclusively using the application form by 24 June 2022. Please indicate in your cover letter your earliest start date. Applications by email or by post can unfortunately not be processed.