Marie-Camille is Unit lead in Climate Policy. Her work includes leading the country policies analysis for the 1.5°C National Pathway Explorer and contributing to the Climate Action Tracker focusing on International Shipping sector. She has a particular interest in assessing countries’ emissions trajectories and sectoral transition pathways. At Climate Analytics, Marie-Camille was previously project manager for the PAS-PNA project, focusing on science-based national adaptation planning (NAP) processes in francophone Least Developed Countries.
Before joining Climate Analytics, Marie-Camille worked on stakeholder engagement in science-based targets-setting and environmental disclosure as part of the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP). She also worked as science and technology programme officer at the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Marie-Camille holds an Engineering Degree in Material Sciences from the National Institute of Applied Sciences of Lyon, and a Masters in the environmental impact on building heritage materials degradation from the Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées.
- Briefing papers
- G7 climate policy: what good looks like Claire Fyson, Bill Hare, Tabea Lissner, Andrzej Ancygier, Marie-Camille Attard, Jonas Hörsch (2022)
- Are the G7 pulling their weight on climate? Claire Fyson, Dr Matthew Gidden, Dr Andreas Geiges, Marie-Camille Attard (2021)
- Long-term strategies in SIDS: blueprints for decarbonised and resilient 1.5°C compatible economies Marie-Camille Attard, Robert Brecha, Claire Fyson, Jae Kim, Jan Sindt, Frances Fuller, Damon Jones (2021)
- Background Paper: Key mitigation options to close the global 2030 ambition and action gap Ursula Fuentes, Marie-Camille Attard, Ryan Wilson, Gaurav Ganti, Claire Fyson, Matthias Duwe, Hannes Böttcher (2020)
- National 1.5°C compatible emissions pathways and consistent power sector benchmarks in Africa Marie-Camille Attard, Carley Reynolds, Kim Coetzee, Jonas Hörsch, Lara Welder, Kouassigan Tovivo, Deborah Ramalope, Claire Fyson Bill Hare (2022)
- An Assessment of the Adequacy of the Mitigation Measures and Targets of the Respondent States in Duarte Agostinho v Portugal and 32 other States William Hare, Deborah Ramalope, Matthew Gidden, Claire Fyson, Carl-Friedrich Schleussner, Inga Menke, Yann Robiou du Pont, Jonas Hörsch, Andreas Geiges, Marie-Camille Attard, Ryan Wilson, Gaurav Ganti, Himalaya Bir Shrestha, Eoin Quill, Marcelo Lozada Gomez (2022)
- National 1.5°C Compatible Emissions Pathways and Consistent Power Sector Benchmarks: Indonesia, Viet Nam, Philippines, India and Japan Anna Chapman, Yvonne Deng, Ursula Fuentes, Lara Welder, Marie-Camille Attard, Jonas Hörsch, Deborah Ramalope, Matthew Gidden, Bill Hare (2021)
- Climate Action Tracker Reports and Updates
- 1.5°C-consistent benchmarks for enhancing Japan’s 2030 climate target Climate Analytics, New Climate Institute (2021)
- Paris Agreement Compatible Sectoral Benchmarks New Climate Institute: Louise Jeffery, Anna Nilsson, Niklas Höhne, Markus Hagemann; Climate Analytics: Marie-Camille Attard, Ursula Fuentes Hutfilter, Andreas Geiges, Matthew Gidden, Bill Hare, Michiel Schaeffer, Ryan Wilson. Graphic design: Matt Beer (2020)