+49 30 259 22 95 37
Jasmin Cantzler works on the Climate Action Tracker, analysing the impact of current policies, pledges, targets and INDCs on national emissions.
Prior to joining Climate Analytics, Jasmin worked as an intern and student assistant at PricewaterhouseCoopers and as an intern at the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).
Jasmin earned a BA from Leiden University College The Hague, majoring in Governance with a minor in Business and Entrepreneurship. She holds a Masters in Public Policy, specialising in Policy Analysis, from Hertie School of Governance in Berlin.
- Key steps in the next decade toward the 1.5°C warming limit , 21 November 2016
- The spirit of Paris - alive and kicking , 03 September 2016
- Briefing papers
- The Finkel Review and scientific consistency with the Paris Agreement Bill Hare, Ursula Fuentes Hutfilter, Fabio Sferra, Paola Parra, Jasmin Cantzler, Michiel Schaeffer, Matt Beer (2017)
- The Low Carbon Monitor Eds. Michiel Schaeffer, Marcia Rocha, Matthew McKinnon (2016)
- Implications of the Paris Agreement for coal use in the power sector Dr. Marcia Rocha, Dr. (h.c) Bill Hare, Paola Yanguas Parra, Niklas Roming, Ugur Ural, Dr. Andrzej Ancygier, Jasmin Cantzler, Fabio Sferra, Howard Li, Dr. Michiel Schaeffer (2016)
- What does the Paris Agreement mean for Finland and the European Union? Marcia Rocha, Fabio Sferra, Michiel Schaeffer, Niklas Roming, Andrzej Ancygier, Paola Parra, Jasmin Cantzler, Alain Coimbra, Bill Hare (2016)
- Mitigation Commitments and Fair Effort Sharing in a New Comprehensive Climate Agreement Starting in 2020 Andrzej Ancygier, Jasmin Cantzler, Hanna Fekete, Markus Hagemann, Niklas Höhne, Daniel Kandy, Antje Kästner, Jan Kersting, Anja Köhne, Marie Lindberg, Florian Mersmann, Wolfgang Obergassel, Anne Siemons, Katja Schumacher, Hanna Wang-‐Helmreich, Timon Wehnert (2015)
- Climate Action Tracker Reports and Updates
- Foot off the gas: increased reliance on natural gas in the power sector risks an emissions lock-in Climate Action Tracker (2017)
- Action by China and India slows emissions growth, President Trump’s policies likely to cause US emissions to flatten Climate Action Tracker (2017)
- Faster and cleaner 2: It only takes a few countries to kick-start energy system decarbonisation Climate Action Tracker (2017)
- The ten most important short-term steps to limit warming to 1.5°C Climate Action Tracker (2016)
- Constructing the Future: Will the building Sector Use its Decarbonisation Tools Climate Action Tracker (2016)
- 2.7°C is not enough – we can get lower Louise Jeffery, Claire Fyson, Ryan Alexander, Johannes Gütschow (Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research), Marcia Rocha, Jasmin Cantzler, Michiel Schaeffer, Bill Hare (Climate Analytics), Markus Hagemann, Niklas Höhne (NewClimate Institute), Pieter van Breevoort, Kornelis Blok (Ecofys) (2015)
- Australia set to overshoot its 2030 target by large margin Marcia Rocha, Bill Hare, Paola Parra, Jasmin Cantzler (Climate Analytics) Niklas Höhne (NewClimate Institute) Louise Jeffery, Ryan Alexander (Potsdam Institute for Climate Impacts Research) Lindee Wong, Karlien Wouters, Kornelis Blok (Ecofys) (2015)