Fixed-term full time position based in Berlin
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Terms: Full time position. One-year contract with perspective for extension based on performance and funding
Other Requirements: EU citizenship or existing work permit
For further information send your questions via email to .
To apply, send your CV and covering letter in German or English with the subject “Administration Assistant” by email to .
Deadline: open until position is filled
We are currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join our Berlin office. You will work in an international environment to support our administration team in making day-to-day operations run smoothly. As Administration Assistant you will work closely with the Administration, Finance and HR Teams.
Support the Office Administration with:
- General office duties such as drafting documents, answering phone calls, sorting incoming post, operating office machines (photocopiers, scanners, coffee machine)
- Maintaining office supply stocks, equipment and stationery
- Keeping inventory and contracts registers up-to-date
- Assisting the team with travel booking and logistics planning
- Assisting the team with event organisation
Support the Finance Team with:
- Checking invoices and expense claims received
- Maintaining an orderly accounting record system, including copying and filing
- Entering and specifying data in the project accounting database (MS Access)
Support HR with:
- Handling vacation requests and maintaining the vacation – leave calendar and records
- Supporting the monthly payroll preparation
- Assisting with the recruiting process
- Vocational training in an office occupation or work experience in an administrative position
(6 months – 2 year)
- Organisational and time management skills. This includes the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a structured and timely manner, proactively finding solutions, and remaining calm when working under pressure.
- Strong skills in using the full Microsoft package
- Fluency in German and good English
- Enjoy working as part of an international team